Sherman Law has been litigating environmental exposure cases for more than 20 years. The types of environmental exposure cases handled by Sherman Law include:
- Illnesses caused by lead poisoning, toxic mold problems, or carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Significant burn injuries caused by chemical spills or explosions.
- Serious illness due to long-term exposure to solvents, asbestos, silicates, polyvinyl chlorides, mercury, and other industrial chemicals and materials.
- Sickness due to exposure to radioactive substances such as radon, barium, thorium, or other materials often used in clinical settings.
- Diseases caused by exposure to soil or groundwater toxins, often resulting from leaking underground storage tanks for benzene, gasoline, or other dangerous compounds.
- Illnesses resulting from the careless or reckless use of pesticides or herbicides in agricultural areas.